According to those at RelationshipRx, there are some easy steps people can take to build more intimacy and strengthen their relationships on a daily basis:
1. Reminiscing is a good thing to do in a relationship because looking back on the past and seeing how you guys met, fell in love and whatever else together makes you look and see that you have something beautiful that you share with your partner.
2. Learn to Listen: According Gordon, it is important to listen to your partner completely and non-judgmentally. “Couples who are skilled at providing each other with social support have been shown to be healthier and happier than less skilled couples.”
3. To keep things fluids in your relationship, share with your partner your daily task so it can be as if they are with you in your daily task no matter what it may be. Also telling your partner may make them sit back and realize “wow you are amazing with all that you do”.
4. Be by your partner’s side always. Help them in any way you can because this shows that you are willing to go through hell and back for them. This not only makes them feel appreciated, but makes them see that you are really there for them.
5. Play to Your Strengths. The experts say every couple is good at something.
When in a relationship you are not just lovers, but friends. So people forget you have to be friends with your partner in order for things to work well. This is the basis to a healthy relationship. You also have to deal with the habits your partner have that may annoy you, you probably have some habits that annoy them, but they aren’t saying anything about it.
If you really want your relationship to keep flourishing, well then remember these steps and do them on a daily basis. You will see your relationship get better and better. Show your partner that you love them.
Great tips on relationships are difficult to obtain that will really build up your relationship. Sienna Nalin has some guidelines to help produce a healthy relationship with your lovers